“We’ve reached peak wellness. Most of it is nonsense.” This is the title of a recent article by the Outside group and the topic of this podcast episode. Ryan is joined by Milena Cooper, head of digital at the Breakthrough co, and they discuss how people can achieve a real state of wellness – without all the diets, potions and pills out there.
They cover the six main dimensions of health – physical, emotional, cognitive, social, spiritual, and environmental – and share insights on how to improve all of these dimensions through simple practices and habits. They also share some personal experiences in these areas and reference various resources and people that are all about wellness and health.
- Read the article “We’ve Reached Peak Wellness. Most of It Is Nonsense.” here
- More about the book “Woman Code” by Alisa Vitti here
- Listen to our podcast “Darren Ellis, owner of Crossft NZ, on optimal nutrition, sustainable fitness and work/life synergy” here
- More about the Blog “Mark’s Daily Apple” here
- More about Brene Brown here
- More about Mates in Constuction here
- Read Brigham Young University study about loneliness here
- Watch this episode on YouTube here